Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Vaio VGN FS285H powers off automatically !

Rude_boiy
Visitor

Sony Vaio VGN FS285H powers off automatically !

This is the 2nd time i have reinstalled my windows XP professional on my Vaio laptop, everything seems fine although this time my computer seems to switch it self off when it feels like it, i have not had this problem before, is there anything i can do? When i start windows i get a window that says application launcher unable to locate failed to start: Telecalib_logging.d11 could this be anything to do with it

I am still runing a dual boot setup with suselinux 10.2 and windows XP, didnt have this problem before
Appreciate any help !

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Well it's not a Windows file - probably something to do with TELECA

Are you using the OBIGO browser on Linux? Or perhaps some mobile phone software?

:thinking:

Rude_boiy
Visitor

Well it's not a Windows file - probably something to do with TELECA 

Are you using the OBIGO browser on Linux? Or perhaps some mobile phone software?

:thinking:

hmmm, i dont think its anything to do with telca and the only mobile software i have installed is sony erricson, i have suse linux 10.2 and im using mozilla firefox on dat - so far that hasnt had any issue with powering off, it has some other issues which i am adressing.

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

I'd do a full restore - including repartitioning and then reinstall Windows + Linux

I know it's extreme, but it's probably the best route to take.