Join now - be part of our community!

sonic stage tag-naming

lordviper
Visitor

sonic stage tag-naming

has anyone noticed how random ss can be with tags?
for instance, tracks i rename in sonic stage arent renamed on the VP.
and when i add to albums, it doesnt add on the VP! even album art switches!
anyone know of a tag editor that sonic stage reads?
ie, it doesnt read all the tags produced in itunes or wmp or even godfather's retagger.
cheers guys.

3 REPLIES 3
Psaila
Visitor

I have to Agree .....

Nice Aviator , And Gifs ..... LordViper .... :clap:

lordviper
Visitor

cheers.
i just wish sony would wake up. im not an advanced user but i know my way around a pc, but even im not coping with their rubbish software, imagine how a new user must feel. no wonder the ipods selling millions of units...........

Psaila
Visitor

cheers.
i just wish sony would wake up. im not an advanced user but i know my way around a pc, but even im not coping with their rubbish software, imagine how a new user must feel. no wonder the ipods selling millions of units...........

My VAIO pocket came on the 24th of this month, so I think a new user Tag fits me well on the VAIO Pocket front .

" I find it hard to understand why its up to the end user all the time to update , would a Auto update system not be better .

I cant understand , Why sell a product , With a firmware update needed to Run It .

Not installed ,

I bought mine from The Sony Centre .(Trafford) Not Online ..... No sale staff even talked of what was needed to Run this product As soon as you turn on the Unit .Or told me it need the Firmware update to run the option's offered by the Unit.

Or could Explain why the Cost in the Centre Was £50 more than Online Via Sony Style . ( I did try to Buy Online ,But It would not open the TILL. )

It cost £12.50 to tell Sony my unit is freezing , ¿Nice Touch Sony ¿ As I sit here with my ear's filled with the Sound s Of A VAIO , I¿m now hands in Pocket yet again ¿..

When will it ever End .?"

Just A tought sorry Sony

"Who said Life Is cheap , ?......................The Guy That Told Sony Birds Sing Songs "