Join now - be part of our community!

Problem with Vista

tman16
Visitor

Problem with Vista

Hi im tryign to order Vista via the sony site and when i put all the card details in CORRECTLY it says card cannot be authorized??? why???

4 REPLIES 4
tman16
Visitor

anybody help please?

suneetjulka
Visitor

Lots of people are having difficulty with the Vista Express Upgrade site... it is run by a company called Modus Link who are so useless that they don't even have a UK support number. All that we're left with is email contact and even then it is like talking to a brick wall. Most common issue seems to be when trying to order vista if the session expires, your Certificate of Authenticity number is locked so that when you go back to try again it tells you it can't authoroize your COA number. So somehow you need to get Modus Link to reset your COA number, which should be a task for the IMF (Impossible Missions Force).

tuffnut
Visitor

Give them a call on 00800 666 44 66.

highroyds
Visitor

As the others have said the moduslink site are having problems authorising cards. I had the same problem on their site, but with just a simple call to them to explain it to them the guy on the other end just looked for my COA on their system and unlocked all my details so I can try again, but he did say that if I've had trouble with the card on their site the best way to pay for it would be to choose the payment via cheque.

It only takes them around 5 minutes to unlock the COA and your details from their computer, then your ready to have another go.