Join now - be part of our community!

POCKET VAIO PHOTO VIEWER.........PLEASE HELP.

JOHNNYBRAGGO
Visitor

POCKET VAIO PHOTO VIEWER.........PLEASE HELP.

Hi everybody,I purchased a 40gb Pocket Vaio shortly before Christmas,I had a look at one in the Local sony centre.My decission was between this and a ipod photo.The photo viewer is a very important part of this to me.They had a pocket vaio on a stand and showed me some examples of photos,they were stunning,admittedly they were Typical computer picture backgrounds.But the picture quality was great,with being a ATRAC 3 unit with slightly better sound quality,and being able to download pics straight from a camera,the unit was sold!!!After loading pictures into the Pocket Vaio,my picture quality is TERRIBLE!!! the images look very rough and grainny??The puzzling thing is that i scanned all my CD covers in to a folder in my documents,then dragged and dropped them for the cover art as I recorded each CD,The picture Quality is stunning,with incredible detail.What Am I doing Wrong??Please can someone help,or has someone had the same happen to them?Many thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
A-Bomb
Visitor

hi,
the bad quality is due to the vaio loading a bad quality version of your photo as a preview first, for fast loading perposes, you can set the photos to be perfect quality if you move you fingure to the right on the g-sence and click in on the icon which has 2 sqaures which have 4 dots inside them (hard to explain lol). This will render the photo and you will see the photo in full quality.

JOHNNYBRAGGO
Visitor

:smileygrin: :smileygrin: :smileygrin: A-BOMB Many Many thanks for your quick help,ive done this and the pics are great,you expained it great!!!Im so pleased now,I was really dissapointed,thanks again for your quick help,Happy new year!!To all.

Psaila
Visitor

Nice Advice A-Bomb , Nice reply Jonny ,

Nice to see A Posted Thread helped so fast ,

Enjoye your Stunning VAIO pocket .

Best Wishes In and for the New Year .