Join now - be part of our community!

network controller driver

irishpureblood
Visitor

network controller driver

hi just in stalled xp professional on my sony laptop ,,it working great just need the driver for the network controller as it coming up with a question mark... i think it the wireless net work as i dont have that working yet but not sure any tip s well help

6 REPLIES 6
irishpureblood
Visitor

hi just in stalled xp professional on my sony laptop ,,it working great just need the driver for the network controller as it coming up  with a question mark... i think it the wireless net work as i dont have that working yet but not sure any tip s well help

also just relize the keyboard not working ie f4 f3 f5 f6 ect and the @ key is at the number 2 instead of ' keys thanks

profile.country.en_GB.title
robpaxton
Explorer

You can normally download an original preinstalled driver pack from the Drivers & Updates area of Vaio-Link

You will also need to install the preinstalled utilities etc. - these should also be at the site.

irishpureblood
Visitor

thanks got the wireles net working great ....do you know what the name of the driver for the keybroad is, as i dont want to in stall any thing thats not needit thanks for your time

profile.country.en_GB.title
robpaxton
Explorer

In the preinstalled utilities package you're usually looking for Sony utilities and possibly Sony shared libraries (depends on the model).

irishpureblood
Visitor

thanks got working ie the f keys work great...just figuer out what i did wrong when i installed the xp i must have told it that it a usa keyboard on my lap top but a uk fs115 model....how do i change the default keyboard back to the uk one ....with out reinstalling xp again ..as i got every thing else working perfect ie the moden the sound the memory card etc ... it just the @ key is not in the right place ...thanks

irishpureblood
Visitor

it ok got change the langue ..done the job...