Join now - be part of our community!

My vaio doesnt want to turn on!

Mina21
Visitor

My vaio doesnt want to turn on!

Hello!

I have a big problem vith my sony vaio VGN-A317M.

I worked on it as i normaly do, and then, when i was finished i just closed it down without turning it of (so it went in to hybernation mode). When i came home, i opened it and when i wanted to wake it up by pressing the power button it just did not respond. No lights are flashing, nothing. It is just dead. The battery is full, and the ac adaptor works fine. What can i do?

Oh yeah and another thing. I bought my vaio in Austria, and the international guarantee is not valid here in Slovenia. It is not a problem for me to drive to Austria since Austria is only an hour away, but i do not know any official vaio services close near our border like in the cities of Graz and Klagenfurt. My original retailer is in Vienna and i dont want to drive all the way up there if you know what i mean. My guarantee is stil valid. So if you know any official services in Austria, i would be very pleased if you would let me know wich are they :).

The situation is quite searious, because i am an architect, and all my recent projects are saved on that disk (i know, i should back up more often :slight_smile: ). My boss needs them by the end of next week or else he will probably decapitate me :).

Thank you very much.

Mina.

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

I am not sure what you can do, this would have to be discussed with the help desk @ VAIO-Link