Join now - be part of our community!

Internet load up problem

profile.country.en_GB.title
joshake53
Visitor

Internet load up problem

Hi,  I have a real problem with the time it takes my internet to load up.  It takes in excess of 5 minutes after booting up the PC.  Any ideas???

Cheers.

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi joshake53,

What model Vaio do you have?

What OS are you using?

Are you trying to connect to the internet by cable or wirelessly?

Do you have any other computers connected to your network and do they all work OK?

I'm afraid internet connection problems can be very simple or quire complex.  The more informnation you give here the more likely you are to get some ideas.

:thinking:

joshake53
Visitor

Hi Blencogo,

The model i have is the Viao VPCEE3EOE.

The operating system is Windows 7.

I am connecting wirelessly.

There are no other PC's connecting but my PS3 connects wirelessly with no problems.

This problem has only recently started to happen.  I bought the laptop at Christmas and theres been no issues whatsoever up until recently.

Thanks for your reply.

jamjones9
Visitor

hi, please search fo r " sony vaio wireless problems" you will see there is no solution to the literally thousands of customers this affects throughout the vaio range,  this still happens on my vaio 4 years later.. my best advice would be take it back and get  your money back its not going to get any better and no one has a solution...apart from to buy a new wireless adapter.... do it now whilst its still in warranty and quote the sale of goods act... it'll never work so why should you pay for it ??

best regards