Join now - be part of our community!

I have recently re-installed windows 7 but I have lost all my vaio software how do I get it back?

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
mikeyrobbo78
Visitor

I have recently re-installed windows 7 but I have lost all my vaio software how do I get it back?

Hello I would appreciate some help with this.

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi mikeyrobbo78 and welcome.

If you have reinstalled the original Sony Operating System, the Vaio software should be automatically reinstalled.

If you have clean installed your own version of Windows 7 then you will have lost all the Sony software.  For licensing reasons this preinstalled software cannot be downloaded.  Drivers are downloadable from the Vaio Support website.

What model Vaio do you have?

Have you reinstalled the original OS?

What Sony software are you wanting to install?

:thinking:

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi mikeyrobbo78 and welcome.

If you have reinstalled the original Sony Operating System, the Vaio software should be automatically reinstalled.

If you have clean installed your own version of Windows 7 then you will have lost all the Sony software.  For licensing reasons this preinstalled software cannot be downloaded.  Drivers are downloadable from the Vaio Support website.

What model Vaio do you have?

Have you reinstalled the original OS?

What Sony software are you wanting to install?

:thinking:

mikeyrobbo78
Visitor

I have the VPCEH2F1E and it crashed I sent it of to get fixed to the dealer I bought it from (not the Sony Store)

he told me he needed to re-install the os. When I got the laptop back all of the Sony Software like Vaio Gate which was pre-installed originally was gone. I was wondering if there would be anyway I could get this software back.

mikeyrobbo78
Visitor

It's ok I have searched my model within the website I have been given the downloads

Thank You,

YUSUFKHALIFA
Visitor

same my problem i hav

e lost all of the sony software like vaio gate. my model is VPCEB4E1E how can i get it back please