Join now - be part of our community!

I deleted my hidden partition

sishu
Visitor

I deleted my hidden partition

Hi!

I deleted my hidden partition from hdd, and I didnt made copy of my windows wista.

What I need to do to Install back Vista.

Thanks...

Sorry for my english

5 REPLIES 5
a7med_360
Visitor

i think u can download it from here http://support.vaio.sony.co.uk/downloads/preinstalled/preinstalled.asp?site=voe_en_GB_cons im not 100% sure though but im certain u can download preinstalled software on ur laptop from here dont know if it includes the OS

profile.country.en_GB.title
tonybeard
Explorer

Fraid no operating system just the drivers. You will have to contact Sony to purchase your recovery and vista bundle again.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi sishu

welcome to Club Vaio..

Are you sure you have you deleted the recovery partition, you can check by going to Start > Control panel > Performance and Maintenance > Administrative Tools > Computer Management..

A new window should open click on Disk Management do you see the Recovery Partition - Partition - Basic - NTFS - Healthy Eisa Config..?

Unfortunately if the recovery partition has been deleted, then you will have to contact Vaio-Link to purchase a new set of recovery DVD's..:smileysad:

Jelleuuh
Visitor

I think it's perfect legal to download windows vista and use the product key of your laptop? It is on the bottom of your computer.

sishu
Visitor

Hi to all!

Thanks for help.

I deleted my partition With shure, because i installed XP.

I had problems with Sound driver. and I decided to put vista.

Is It posibble to download vista and to use my serial from the back?
If yes it is very good... I resolved may problems....

And I will download drivers from sony, and it's all.