Join now - be part of our community!

Fe31z

daguodong
Visitor

Fe31z

:slight_frown: Hi all
I am a new user of vaio fe31z. I bought it on 6/02/07. As soon as the first time I start to use it , I have found there is noice come from my hard disc. I brought it back to the sony centre where I bought it. But the staff told me that is nomal of a 200G computer. And the computer have already been sold so they have no responsibility for the maintaince. I couldn't even upgrade to a expensive one. Cause it is my first time using sony laptop. So I brought it home and hope everything will be ok. Now, I found not only the noice haven't stop, but also I couldn't turn off my computer nomally. So I called the VAIO service Number which I got from the sony centre. I tried 3 times to reach the staff, but I haven't finished my experience then the conversation been stop by somebody hang up the phone. It is really rude to me.
Could anybody tell me what can I do now. I feel really angray now. I am a chinese student who is in dublin now, I have save a long time for my computer , not it brings me a nightmare to me. I have to worry about it everyday. Could anyone tell me what can I do now? :cry: :slight_frown:

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

For a start, they are so wrong about this - they do have to do maintenance on your VAIO for 1 year, this is what the warranty is for. So don't take that as an answer, just seems they're too lazy to do the admin work.

If you could tell me what the message you get - maybe I can assist you better and push the case in the right direction.

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

I would take it back to the retailer and ask for a refund if you think it's faulty, you've only had the Vaio less than 2 weeks, if they will not listen to you try contacting Citizens advice for assistance.. :slight_frown:

daguodong
Visitor

I am sorry I have just seen your post now.As I couldn't find it I don't know what to do with this web. I am not good at it. Now it is already over 2 weeks now. What do you think I can do now? As the problem is still here. Sorry about my english if there is anything wrong. You know it is not my language , I cannot express my word very well, I coun't find my warrteen I think they didn't give it to me , I don't know what can I do? Can you help me please. I feel really bad now.

daguodong
Visitor

And I did tell you that just about 2 hours after we purchase it I did bring it back to the seller and the shop assistant told me I can not refund it. That is why made me so depress. I didn't bring it back because I don't want to meet the same thing again. Even though I brougnt it back I think I will get the same answer. Is that possible I could find another way to solve this problem?

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

They're telling you lies my friend, you can take it back, European law covers you in this instance.

What language do you speak?