Join now - be part of our community!

Difficulties in web browsing

SOLVED
profile.country.fr_BE.title
irzerbo
New

Difficulties in web browsing

Since few days I experience difficulties when I try to connect VAIO. Here is the answer I receive :

"Site web (vaioportal.sony.eu) est en ligne mais ne répond pas aux tentatives de connexion"

OR

"Grrr ! Il se peut qu’un bloqueur de fenêtre pop-up empêche l’application d’ouvrir la
page. Si vous utilisez une telle fonction, essayez de la désactiver afin d’ouvrir la fenêtre"

What can I do to navigate normaly ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi irzerbo,

In order to try to narrow down the problem have you tried a different browser? E.g. if you are using IE then try Firefox – if that opens the page you need to examine the security settings within IE.

If the same problem happens with a different browser then have a look at the settings in your internet security software.

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Contributor

Hi irzerbo,

In order to try to narrow down the problem have you tried a different browser? E.g. if you are using IE then try Firefox – if that opens the page you need to examine the security settings within IE.

If the same problem happens with a different browser then have a look at the settings in your internet security software.

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat