Join now - be part of our community!

Camcorder confusion

profile.country.GB.title
mummytigger
New

Camcorder confusion

Hi I have a new FE31H and have installed the 'Picture Package' application supplied with my Sony Camcorder. However when starting picture package menu, it asks for Macromedia Flash to be installed for it to work. But the latest version of Flash is already installed !! Any ideas how to fix it?

10 REPLIES 10
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi Mummytigger,

Welcome to Club vaio, :slight_smile:

Have you tried installing Macromedia flash again.. :thinking:

profile.country.GB.title
mummytigger
New

Hello Thalamus,

Yes - I went to the Adobe download website where it told me that I had the latest version installed, then downloaded a version from an alternative site and re-installed that one but nothing changed. The rest of the application still works ok its just the opening menu that has the problem.

thanks for your thoughts - any other ideas?

:slight_smile:

apierc1
Visitor

Have you tried looking on Adobe support for this product? or perhaps emailing them with your problem?

profile.country.GB.title
mummytigger
New

Hi - thought I'd start here as all the hardware is sony and the app. was supplied by them.
I'll give adobe a go tho.

thanks
:slight_smile:

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi there it may be worth installing the picture package application again.

profile.country.GB.title
mummytigger
New

hi jumpsuit.

I have tried re-installing but still no change, thanks anyway.

ps great link - thats fast :cool:

profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

I think you will have to uninstall your Flash 9 and reinstall FP Version 7 to get it to work. The software is basically old and rubbish.

......... of course you will find nothing else works but Picture Package will be fine !!!!!

:smileygrin:

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

LOL Blencogo, and glad someone actually clicked the link mummytigger :slight_smile:

profile.country.GB.title
mummytigger
New

That makes sense but ain't it typical - get a new machine to handle the pics & the camera stuff is already out of date !!

O well back to the shops... :smileymoney_eyes: