Join now - be part of our community!

Widgetless

profile.country.en_GB.title
robobobobo
Visitor

Widgetless

Hi Sony,

I have recently paid for the KDL - 40EX503 and loved it until i recently managed to plug it into the internet.  If you look at the companies selling your TV they all have a generic read out of information for specification they have said it has the Bravia widgets and now i find that it does not i am very upset about this i would have paid more for a tv that had the app capability if i had known this.  Clearly the information that you are giving to these companies is wrong as they all seem to have this which seems as though you and they are mis selling your products.  Is this an issue to take up with the company from which i brough the product or sony as without the apps the tv is already out of date and will need upgrading almost straight away as a firmware update or software patch cannot rectify the situation if what i have read in this forum section is correct.

Dissappointed customer who did love his tv,

Rob O'Hare

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
profile.country.hr_HR.title
DamacizSi
Visitor

Please, try to refresh internet content...manu-settings-network-refresh internet content and go to Network icon after to see are widgats there..

it could be temporary or filter from provider does not let tham thru..

Regards

Damac

:slight_smile: