Join now - be part of our community!

Where can I compare Sony vs. Samsung TV with 3D?

SOLVED
profile.country.PT.title
hesilva69
New

Where can I compare Sony vs. Samsung TV with 3D?

Dear Sony Forum friends,

I am interested in buying a new TV set to replace my old Sony Bravia, with 3D and Wi-Fi capability. Specifically, I am thinking on the Sony KDL46HX750.
However, my son told me that his mew TV set: Samsung UE46D8090 appears to have a better quality, although the later`s price appears to be rather higher. Would it be worthwile? I think not, but I would like to find a way of comparing their specifications and even better, if I could have some opinion from an expert or even a user.
Can this forum assist and advise me? I would be grateful.
Thank you all,
Henrique Silva
E-mail: Removed

Message was edited by: Thalamus.

Removed email address.. 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi hesilva69,

Welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

You can view the specifications of the Sony KDL-46HX750's specs by clicking on the following link: Specifications for KDL-46HX750

As to the Samsung model I would expect you can find something similar on the Samsung site

The problem with just comparing specs is that it would not allow you to see the image quality on the TV & that's what you'll be looking at & also check online for any web reviews on the models you are interested in....:smileywink:

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi hesilva69,

Welcome to Questions & Answers..:smileyhappy:

You can view the specifications of the Sony KDL-46HX750's specs by clicking on the following link: Specifications for KDL-46HX750

As to the Samsung model I would expect you can find something similar on the Samsung site

The problem with just comparing specs is that it would not allow you to see the image quality on the TV & that's what you'll be looking at & also check online for any web reviews on the models you are interested in....:smileywink:

profile.country.en_GB.title
Bravia55HX

Did'nt know there was a John Lewis store in Portugal !

profile.country.en_GB.title
nikkilim
Visitor

My Step Mom has a KDL46HX750. I would highly recommend this. Picture looks great everywhere and 3D is crisp. https://imagicon.info/cat/12-13/vmware_happy.gif