Join now - be part of our community!

some channels not working on Bravia Internet Video Sony Entertainment TV

profile.country.en_GB.title
davejw
New

some channels not working on Bravia Internet Video Sony Entertainment TV

"I Dream of Jeanie" and some others do not work they just appear to be loading up forever, whilst others work flawlessly. Also most of the programme icons remain black with only a few picture icons (neither work)

I have a fast broadband connection and have no problem with internet access etc.

Do others have this same problem or is it just me?

Is there a fix?

2 REPLIES 2
RodObr
Visitor

Hi Davejw

Have exactly the same problem. When I first bought the tv a couple of months a go they all worked ok. Did you find a solution? I have been onto all the sony support sites but cannot get an answer. All the other video services work - iplayer, love film etc., but hardly any of the sony entertainment tv ones. Annoying as I was halfway through watching a series! I have a wired broadband connection and is very fast. Have tried everything - refresh, reset to factory, firmware upgrade, we can't be the only two with this problem???

regards....

Catmambo
Contributor

Hi guys, yes this is a known issue which is being fixed. Basically a problem with their host. Check back in a few days and it will hopefully have been resolved. Nothing wrong with your device/ISP etc.

Thanks