Join now - be part of our community!

My Videos disappear from You Tube on KDL40EX713 when I add another Video to You Tube

profile.country.en_IE.title
Marin1
Visitor

My Videos disappear from You Tube on KDL40EX713 when I add another Video to You Tube

I added two extra videos to You Tube using my PC about a week ago. On logging in to My Account on the Sony KDL40Ex713 TV & selecting My Videos, I get a message "No videos in this list".  A video which I had uploaded previously & which showed up OK previously has disappeared & the two new videos are also not visable. All three show up OK on You Tube on the PC.

On adding the vidios to my favourites using the PC, they showed up straight away on My Favourites on the TV, but not on My Videos ?

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.en_GB.title
Catmambo
Contributor

Does it happen with all videos as Youtube don't have the rights to show all content on the TV, for example no premium content like ITV, Channel 4, many music videos etc etc..

So it may be a rights issue rather than a fault.

profile.country.en_IE.title
Marin1
Visitor

These were videos which I shot with my own camera, so there are no rights issues. Also one is asked to declare that there are no such issues as one uploads the videos.