Join now - be part of our community!

KDL32EX403u won't connect to the internet

profile.country.en_GB.title
Em_T_21
Visitor

KDL32EX403u won't connect to the internet

I recently brought the KDL32EX403u and tried connecting it to the internet using home plugs. But when i try to use the internet video service it doesnt work, errors that have appeared are 2152 and 1106 also that the connection has failed and timed out.

The connection definately works as when i check connections they are all ok. I also tried it through my laptop and that works fine as well.

I'm not sure what else to try.

8 REPLIES 8
Catmambo
Contributor

Make sure your home plugs are plugged directly into the wall and not into an extension bar as they basically won't work if they are.

Thanks

Em_T_21
Visitor

Yes they are plugged into the wall. Just getting error messages saying configuration failed while connecting.

Catmambo
Contributor

Are you able to run a length of Cat5 direct from your modem to test it?

dunsdinger
Visitor

That also happened to me..... but all I did was reboot the router and paired it with the Bravia and then everything worked okay

Em_T_21
Visitor

I'm not able to run a cable as i dont have a long enough one, i have connected my laptop to the internet through the home plugs though.

I have rebooted the router and it doesnt make any difference, its a BT home hub if that helps with any suggestions.

Catmambo
Contributor

Have you run the network setup facility on the TV, ie, told it which kind of network you have (wired/wireless)?

Em_T_21
Visitor

Yep i have and it is all connected according to that. I have also done the network set up check and that says it is all connected as well.

dunkerz
Visitor

Did you find a solution to this?  Only, I'm having the same problem with a KDL40EX503 and BT Home Hub 2.0 with a direct connection by ethernet cable.