Join now - be part of our community!

KDL-32BX320 media playback

SOLVED
profile.country.el_GR.title
violantos
Visitor

KDL-32BX320 media playback

Video Playback capabilities of KDL-32bx320 on USB flash drive or external hard drive.

1. FILE SYSTEM OF EXTERNAL USB: NTFS, FAT32, Fat16 (ntfs is not mentioned in the manual, ntfs advantages: reads greater than 4GB content of storage devices & plays HD videos greater than 4gb, which is the limit of Fat32)

2. TYPE USB VIDEO SUPPORTED:
MKV, AVI, WMV, ASF, MP4, MOV, 3GP, MPG, MPEG, VOB, TS, M2TS (it is mentioned in the manual)

3. Subtitles .SRT (not mentioned in the manual)
subtitle button (next to 0)
The font has to be in ΑNSI format. Example for greek subtitles we push the subtitle button 3 times (font CP1253) and the external .srt subtitles are displayed on the TV

4. Audio language change during playback.
Pressing the audio button will change the audio language if more that one language exists in the video.

5. LACK OF DIGITAL RECOTRDING (PVR) of TV channels on USB also no recording facility found on EPG Guide unlike other models (from other brands) and no timeshift.

6. NO ZOOM WHEN PLAYING A VIDEO FILE. Videos are shown in their native resolution giving a small screen.

The no 5 & 6 can be added into a new firmware update. Please support these capabilities in order to create a complete feature TV.

Can you also please deactivate the black background colour on top of the TV screen which appears while changing channels? I find it very irritating. Please no background color.

Message was edited by: violantos

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.en_GB.title
Catmambo
Contributor

Thanks for this - all very good feedback. No guarantee's but I'll certainly feed it into the product planners.

Kind regards

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
violantos
Visitor

In addition please remove the black background while editing channels (or deleting). We cannot view the channels as the black background colour overlays the channels.

profile.country.en_GB.title
Catmambo
Contributor

Thanks for this - all very good feedback. No guarantee's but I'll certainly feed it into the product planners.

Kind regards

violantos
Visitor

Thank you. I appreciate it.

violantos
Visitor

Thank you for your assistance. I hope that we get possitive results.