Join now - be part of our community!

How to download new apps to Bravia

SOLVED
profile.country.DK.title
jetkeep

How to download new apps to Bravia

I have perchased a KDL-46W905A Bravia and can not find a way to download new apps.

Have serched on Google but only found a youtube from Sony about a Android market app to download apps with but i dont have the market app?

104 REPLIES 104
surfstu
New

Is there a way to add opera tv store apps to my favourites as it currently takes me many keystrokes on the remote to open my plex app

stuart

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Not sure what TV you got, however I imagine it works the same as my 2013 Bravia.  Unfortunately you cannot add Opera apps to the applications list on the TV.  You can add them to "My Apps" in the Opera Store itself - which does save some time - but you still have to load up the Opera Store to see the "My Apps".

Cheers

dropje93
New

Hello, 

So how can i put or find opera store in my tv ? I also would like to put facebook on my sony bravia but i really dont know how can you help me ?? 

Greets melissa 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there dropje93

Can you please reply back with the model number of your TV?  Also, I believe the Opera Store is only available for Sony Smart TVs from the year 2012 onwards.

Cheers

dropje93
New

hello, i am sorry for such late respons 

so let me see i've got the Sony Bravia KDL-32EX500

greetz

rahmaid
Explorer

i want viaplay apps

Bigdog88
New

Tags (1)
House_TV
Explorer

I have a Sony Bravia 43W756 CSU SMART Android TV and I was told that I could download  additional apps to it.. including Showbox but that doesn't seem to be the case. Can  you advise was i mislead or is there a way to download Apps not listen in google play store?

thx

profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

You amy wnat to try one of two alternative way:

- go to play.google.com on a PC, select the app you want and see if it is compatible with your Android TV (that should be enlisted in your own device for that google account). If yes just select it and choose the install button: will be delivered automatically to your tv

- if the app is not compatible, you may still search for the .apk (in the internet or making a backup from another Android device, put on a USB stick, open it with a file manager app and install it (you have to enable unsecure app source like for any other android device)

help required can i down load ITV player to my Bravia TV