Join now - be part of our community!

5 year guarantee ??? nothing has come with the paperwork

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
@6185630603025643
Visitor

5 year guarantee ??? nothing has come with the paperwork

I wondered where is the proof of the the 5 year warranty with the Sony Bravia tv  I just bought

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Bravia55HX

Hi,

your dealer should have printed out the form to fill in and send off the guarantee is then sent to you by way of a certificate with your product details listed on the bottom.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Bravia55HX

Hi,

your dealer should have printed out the form to fill in and send off the guarantee is then sent to you by way of a certificate with your product details listed on the bottom.

I posted all the correct paper-work to Sony  1-10-15 for 5 year warranty re. BraviaT V.32".

Today I recieved an e-mail requesting the same information again.  WHY?

profile.country.GB.title
Pete4L

Hello, I have e-mailed, phoned, and also written to the manager at Guarantees, Stratford- upon- Avon requesting the 5 year certificate. Guess what? No response. All the very best Freeborn17.
profile.country.GB.title
Pete4L

I finally have my guarantee paperwork! It's been a hassle to get it, but SONY are in the process of doing away with customers returning forms, so teething problems with a new system I guess. :slight_smile:

bjujon
New

I bought my KD49X8309C from Currys. I couldn't see the name of this shop when I registered my product. The TV comes with 5 year Guarantee. I don't have anything to prove it. Should I do something to get the certificate or the shop will do for me. I have registered my product.Please advice.

profile.country.GB.title
Pete4L

@bjujon what country are you in? If you're in the UK call Sony support 0207 365 2810

could I confirmation of my five year guarantee in writing please

Tags (1)
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

From my understanding your personalised contract/warranty is sent out to you via post a few weeks after purchasing the TV via participating stores.  If not please call the Customer Information Centre (9am – 6pm, Monday to Friday) on 0207 365 2810 (UK).

You will be required to provide the following details: BRAVIA TV model, serial number, date of purchase and your personal contact details such as name, address (mandatory) and valid email (optional). If you provide an email address please state if you also would like to receive your certificate via email

Cheers