Join now - be part of our community!

3D Starter Pack Availability - UK/EU

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
seboyad

3D Starter Pack Availability - UK/EU

Hi, When is the 3D starter pack which has been introduced in North America coming to the UK/EU ?

TIA

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
tweety2b
Ex Commander (Was always on)

small update from our sales team:

we do have a couple of 3D “bundles” in the pipeline (a movie and a games bundle) with a 3D Ready Blu-ray player (or PS3 for the games pack), 2 pairs of glasses, a transmitter and some 3D content. The movie bundle is this month and the games one next month…

Kindest regards,

Nico

Nico Henderijckx
(ex-Sony employee - fanboy forever)

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Moon_Storm
New

Already here. If you bought a 3D set, all you need to do is to register it on the sony.co.uk site, under "My Products". You'll receive a voucher code in your e-mail that you can use on PSN to download the pack.

I found this by luck.

seboyad

Hi Moon_Storm, yes I'd heard about the free PSN downloads, but my question was directed towards this item:

http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&lang...

This would seem a logical addition to counter Samsung's offerings!

tweety2b

Hi,

I just checked and we don't have such offering for the moment.

I have passed on this suggestion to our sales team. They are now happily investigating how quickly they could do this.

Cheers,

Nico

Nico Henderijckx
tweety2b

small update from our sales team:

we do have a couple of 3D “bundles” in the pipeline (a movie and a games bundle) with a 3D Ready Blu-ray player (or PS3 for the games pack), 2 pairs of glasses, a transmitter and some 3D content. The movie bundle is this month and the games one next month…

Kindest regards,

Nico

Nico Henderijckx
marcocaamano
Visitor

Nico, I heard on AVForums that there is a PS3 3D Starter Pack coming last week in Nov and first week in Dec that will be available free with new Sony LCD TVs... is this correct? If so, will it affect our ability to claim the VAT back (current promo) on the TV? I'm looking to buy a 52HX903.