Join now - be part of our community!

Sony STR-DN1030 Network Menu Not coming

profile.country.en_GB.title
gunjan82
Visitor

Sony STR-DN1030 Network Menu Not coming

Hi All,

I am new member to this forum. I recently purchased sony STR-DN1030. I am using the receivers display for menu and put off GUI menu mode. But the problem is whenever I go to menu, I can see all the menu's except Network menu (i.e. from HDMI next is System not Network). Can anyone help How I will find it on receivers display?? Is there any thing required from setting perspective. Another thing is when I connected the wired LAN it is working in home network mode and also I got the "Update" notification. Note: I don't have TV for few days so using gui mode.

I want to update the framework but I am not able to do with this. I tried reset also. It is not helping me. Waiting for your answers.

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.en_GB.title
sttimmss
Visitor

Hi,

Did you ever solve this problem? After working fine for several months, the same thing has happened to me. I added a Sony NS510 speaker, played it in Party mode a couple of times, and then lost all network connectivity. On my "Settings" menu, the "network" option is visible but not activated, so I can't reset anything.