Join now - be part of our community!

S4100 iplayer problem

S4100 iplayer problem

Hi

I have a s4100 blue ray dvd player. the bbc iplayer app has stopped loading properly. When you select the icon it starts loading but then displays no document exists and then displays cannot open the page. Other apps are working correctly EG Demand 5 loads and will play video content ok.

Is this happening to anyone else?

Can anyone tell me how to get it working?

Thanks

Chris

6 REPLIES 6
jasonvine
Explorer

Don't know how to fix it, but I'm having the same problem too. Was working fine until a few days ago.

Netflix and other apps work fine though.
saska43
Explorer

I have the same problem too - but with a S3100 player - all other apps work fine but bbci player keeps saying no documents exist.  

DaveGnu
Explorer

I am having the same problem - not just i-player but other BBC apps are saying "no documents exist".

My own theory is that the latest firmware upgrade is to blame but I'm no techie....

Willowphase2
Explorer

I found the problem yesterday (saturday) that not just BBC Iplayer but all BBC content won't load.  I have a screen come up saying no document exist and then a big white screen saying can not open the page.  Have tried resetting the apps and factory settings all resulting in that I cannot get BBC content.

Emailed cust service with no reply as of yet.

pengipete

Same problem affecting other Sony "smart" devices including s1100 - http://community.sony.co.uk/t5/Home-Cinema-Projectors-Players/BDP-S1100-iplayer-no-documents-found/m...

I've also emailed - and been ignored by - Sony.

profile.country.en_GB.title
woodysom
Explorer

same problem here, sony have been suggesting various things but it's useless, the new firmware has screwed the box up and their own tech guys don't get that it's a DVD player and keep refering to a TV argh