Join now - be part of our community!

BDV-N7200W sound distortion

profile.country.GB.title
jonmell
Explorer

BDV-N7200W sound distortion

Hi - I have a new BDV-N7200W system. Dialogue on the front left speaker is distorted, especially at the bass level (especially bad on deep male voices). Music comes across fine.

I have tried using the front left speaker on other channels (eg front right) and it has the same problem. Before I dismantle everything and take it back to the store, is there anything I can do/check to see?

Tags (1)
10 REPLIES 10
profile.country.GB.title
MA5000
Explorer

I too stumbled across this method, my first system I bought had trouble with the front right speaker, exchanged for new one which was fine for a good while but then I had distortion on the front left speaker, on certain sounds mainly the intro to stranger things and some music. I have the front left speaker next to my wireless router so initially thought it had something to do with that or all the power cables that are next to it. so moved it further away this helped a little, then again for no reason at all I too touched the speaker applied a gentle 'massage' and this did seem to get rid of the distortion I think might have something to do with static