Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Graduate Programmes - Japan

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Sony Graduate Programmes - Japan

Hi all.

I know some of you were interested in the graduate programme for Sony a while back so

this is just to let you know it appears to be open again.

"Sony Corporation Global Recruitment

To those who have the drive and determination to touch the world with wonder, how about starting your career overseas in Japan? Feel like taking part in the fiercest and most exciting technology storm the world has seen to date? Want to be immersed in the purest Sony spirit around? This recruitment program is designed for fresh graduates all over the world. If you are talented then don’t hesitate, just check it out!"

A brief bit of info:

Q: Where are the jobs located?

A: Main locations are in Tokyo with a few opportunities in other cities in Japan.

Q: When do the jobs start?

A: Jobs generally commence after you complete your degree and take a few-month Japanese language training.

Q: What about the probability for foreign employees to get a promotion in Sony Japan?

A: At Sony, whether an employee can get a promotion depends on his/her performance, skills and other factors instead of his/her nationality.

Q: What kind of training will I receive after I join Sony Japan?

A: Once you get recruited, we will first prepare a few-month language training of Japanese for you. After you join Sony Japan, we will continue to provide training in language, cross-cultural education and other related technologies.

Click Me.....  and Me

0 REPLIES 0