Join now - be part of our community!

sony community log on

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
almokdad

sony community log on

hi all.

i've not used the sony website for a good while , the begining of this weak i started logging on again. well first time i was signing on, i was asked to klick on this cptcha thing with pictures to verify that i'm not a robot. that was ok. but second time i had to do two of these captcha images. then three, now today i had to do about five!!!! i know i did it right the first time :).

anyone else having this issue or knows why so??

many thanks

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
cass_n
Community Team

Hi @almokdad,

We’ve increased our security settings to prevent from possible cyber attacks - hence the multiple captcha prompts.

Cheers,

C

View solution in original post

profile.country.GB.title
almokdad

Hi cass- n 

Many thanks for your reply :slight_smile:

Sure security is good, the problem is having to do the verify more than twice and having to re enter my password each time.

Still thank you at least I know its all good :slight_smile:

profile.country.AT.title
Kuschelmonschter
Hero

I found a good solution thanks to @Peter_S.. The problems start when switching the domain. What I did not know was that all community forums seem to be accessible via all domains. So I switched all my Sony community bookmarks to .at (even for the British forums). This way I stay logged in and never have to log in twice anymore.

7 REPLIES 7
profile.country.GB.title
cass_n
Community Team

Hi @almokdad,

We’ve increased our security settings to prevent from possible cyber attacks - hence the multiple captcha prompts.

Cheers,

C

profile.country.HR.title
MartinRigs
New

I did it up to two, but I have other kind of problem.

I tried to log in on Croatian page, but I was pushed to the Dutch site all the time.

At the end, I was forced to open another account on Croatian page to be able to login, as I don't see a benefit using Dutch site.

Another login related thing. When I put my user/password, there is no robot check, then I got a warning message as I forgot to confirm that I am not a robot. 

profile.country.GB.title
almokdad

Hi cass- n 

Many thanks for your reply :slight_smile:

Sure security is good, the problem is having to do the verify more than twice and having to re enter my password each time.

Still thank you at least I know its all good :slight_smile:

profile.country.GB.title
cass_n
Community Team

Hi @MartinRigs,

"I tried to log in on Croatian page, but I was pushed to the Dutch site all the time."

If you were using a Dutch account to login, then this is expected behaviour. So if you want to use the Croatian community, creating a Croatian login (as you have done) is the best action to take.

"When I put my user/password, there is no robot check, then I got a warning message as I forgot to confirm that I am not a robot."

This is also expected behaviour, as the robot check is an additional security measure.

Cheers,
C

profile.country.AT.title
Kuschelmonschter
Hero

Here is what I have to do with a foreign (Austrian) account to log into the British community:

(1) enter mail and password > Sign in
(2) enter mail and password > I'm not a robot > Sign in
(3) (sometimes I get up to 3 captcha images here)
(4) select "Go to Austria MySony site" (if I chose to stay on UK, I won't get logged in)
(5) enter mail and password > Ich bin kein Roboter > Anmeldung
(6) (sometimes I get up to 3 captcha images here again)

This is totally insane, especially for non-British accounts. And it hurts even more on a mobile device. It takes me minutes to log into the British community.

profile.country.GB.title
almokdad

profile.country.AT.title
Kuschelmonschter
Hero

I found a good solution thanks to @Peter_S.. The problems start when switching the domain. What I did not know was that all community forums seem to be accessible via all domains. So I switched all my Sony community bookmarks to .at (even for the British forums). This way I stay logged in and never have to log in twice anymore.