Join now - be part of our community!

Product not received being product tester

profile.country.NL.title
Indra.Michael
Explorer

Product not received being product tester

Hi, I'm thrilled to be selected as product tester this month. The thing is, I haven't received the product and when looking at the tracking number provided, that tracking number is invalid as TNT specifically mentioned it has to be 8 or 9 digits and the one I was given has only 7 digits.

Any idea what I should/can do? Is there any phone number I can call regarding this product testing program?

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6
profile.country.DE.title
IamNic
Expert

Hello @Indra.Michael,

if you are part of the product tester program, you can contact the product testers support via the dropdown on top.

- Nic

profile.country.NL.title
Indra.Michael
Explorer

Hi Nic,

I already did that but I'd like to call in person as well to sort things out. Communicating in emails can take a while and I've learned calling in person is always the best thing to do to get things done.

Thanks for your reply anyway, much appreciated. 

profile.country.DE.title
IamNic
Expert

Hello @Indra.Michael,

email communication does work very well in that case. Don't worry too much about it.

- Nic

profile.country.NL.title
Indra.Michael
Explorer

Update. Apparently it was sent on Oct 15 and delivered supposedly on Oct 19. Since I don't received the correct Airwaybill I couldn't track the shipment. They said they tried to deliver but no one's home. They also left me a voice mail so they said. Well someone was home at that day. There was no miss call on that day and also no voicemail. The didn't left a note behind either saying they was at the door.

I told this by mail and they said they couldn't do anything about it and I should wait till Nov 8 to tell this again. After 15 business days than they could contact Sony to report this and ask if it's possible to resend again.

All in all, it's very strange the 3rd party that handles the shipment couldn't get me the correct AWB. I had to call TNT and find myself the correct AWB.

profile.country.GB.title
royabrown2
Hero

@Indra.Michael 

Were you asked for any personal or bank details? Just to ‘validate it’s really you’…..

My favourite bedtime reading is a Sony product manual…
profile.country.NL.title
Indra.Michael
Explorer

No, all communication went through the contact option on Sony tester program website. So it must be legitimate I suppose but still odd they couldn't give me the correct AWB.