Join now - be part of our community!

PlayStation Account Region

profile.country.SA.title
makled
New

PlayStation Account Region

I don't understand why it is not possible to change your playstation account region. It honestly is the weirdest decision for me. All your competitors allow it and verification is rather very simple. To change the country, add bank information from that country. It's not freaking difficult! It has been causing me genuine displeasure while using my PS+. I created my account in 2007 on my PS3 back when I was living in Saudi Arabia, now I live in Germany. I can't purchase credits for my ps+ account and to do so I have to use my brother's Saudi card.

You need to add this feature, it is 2024 and to be honest, this speaks magnitudes of your inability as a tech company. The only reason I see this feature as impossible is that if you have the worst DB structure and it will just make the entire network crash if you change it. But please, be better!

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.SA.title
makled
New

Spoiler
Wow great! Now I also have a Saudi flag over my avatar even though I am not freaking Saudi or live in Saudi Arabia anymore. What a joke of a company to be honest.