Join now - be part of our community!

ITV Hub

profile.country.GB.title
JerWhe55
New

ITV Hub

I have a 2yr old Bravia ATV3 4KHD and been having problems watching catch up tv, everytime i want to watch a program on itv hub i choose the program and press enter ,all i get is a blank screen all other catch up channels work.

I have done the quick reset and full factory reset and exactly the same.

Been experiencing this now for a few months and not sure if its anything to do with the new itvx or not!

Any thoughts would be welcome thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Piscie
Community Team

Hey @JerWhe55, so what is your TV model? and what is the method of getting channels on your TV? Aerial, satellite cable or setup box? 

profile.country.GB.title
JerWhe55
New

Hi

Its KD49XG8396

and connected digital via ethernet cable.

Sony have told me my tv will never be itvx compatiable abit annoyed as its only 2 yrs old

They have told me to restore to factory settings which i have but still the same, just goes to a black screen when you press pkay to a program you want to watch.

profile.country.GB.title
HannahEd01
Community Team

Hi JerWhe55, what's the current software version? The below link show you how to know and how to update if it's not the same version. Compare version, don't just settle for "It's up-to-date" message, as it's not always accurate: 

https://www.sony.co.uk/electronics/support/lcd-tvs-android-xg83xx_x85xxg-series-kd-43-49-/kd-49xg839...

Also, try connecting to a personal hotspot from your phone. 

Let me know how it goes, 

Regards,

Hannah