Join now - be part of our community!

Fantasy Football 2014/2015

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

Fantasy Football 2014/2015

It's that time again. With the World Cup over we can all turn our attention to the new Premier League season!

We're still a few weeks away from kick off and a lot of transfers will be made by then but the site is available to register/login and have a look around. The deadline for your final starting squad is August 16th, 11:30am

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

League code: 59700-19246

If you're new to the game you can read up on the rules here: http://fantasy.premierleague.com/rules/

Can i ask that after you join our league that you let us know in this thread your team name.

Good luck!

81 REPLIES 81
profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

After what feels like forever, the Premier League is back this weekend!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yippy - Thanks Drewde, you've just reminded me to look at my team :grin:

Anonymous
Not applicable

So I swapped a couple of players, but forgot to change my captain :cry:  And now costa scores a hat-trick !

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Think I was a bit hasty buying Falcao but at least I'm not bottom any more. :rainbow:

Anonymous
Not applicable

Week 04

Week04a.jpg

Week04b.jpgWeek04c.jpg

Note: No summary run-downs.  Too difficult with so many players this year.  I'll continue to add the table here on a weekly basis for others who are curious.  Thanks.  And yes, I missed week 3.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Week 05

Week05a.jpg

Week05b.jpg

Week05c.jpg

profile.country.GB.title
Drewde
Administrator

I'm still climbing :thumbsup:

Anonymous
Not applicable

I know Drewde - Your doing really well this year !! 

Im still climbing too, even though its slowly - slow and steady......

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

I'm still doing badly lol

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ive got stuffed this week.  Rooney on 4 week suspension.  Ramsay out for god knows how long on hamstring and Goal keeper out until november sometime.  Hence a 8point deduction.

See, just been to that taxidermist.