Join now - be part of our community!

Complaint procedure

anwarowais
Explorer

Complaint procedure

can someone advise me on how to contact sony complaints team?

I have tried 10 times to contact sony and agents only promise to call back and no one did.

My faith in sony is gone and i just want to write an official complaint to see if there is anyone in sony really cares about customer satisfaction.

19 REPLIES 19
anwarowais
Explorer

Sorry for delay they have sent a man who does not know how to fit a tv and they have asked me to buy a part which does not fit... So still not sorted at all

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

No problem, thanks for letting me know.

How was it left?

(Have you been in touch with customer services since?)

I will wait to hear before I escalate further :slight_smile:

anwarowais
Explorer

I have not heard anything from them.. I have expected someone to be on the phone with me since all of this trouble.. I am really getting fed up .. They either sort it out or cone and take this tv and give me my money back

Sent from my iPhone
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Thanks for getting back to me.

Perhaps it wasn't clear - I meant have YOU been in touch with them since this visit happened?

Also are you saying that you have had no contact with them at all and that they sent out a repair man at random hoping that luckily you would be in?

Sorry to have to ask these questions but it is good to gain as much information as possible before Experts can discuss this with Sony contacts.

Update: Sony Support will be contacting you again to try and solve the problem.

Please keep us updated in this thread.

anwarowais
Explorer

Yes they have contacted me and the guys was as usual good in making promises and not delivering. He promised to call me by the end of the day and he never did... Here we go Sony another failure... Shame a great company like this is putting this great name to shame for the sake of a TV fault issue.. 

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Yes, I agree it is a shame if you were promised a call and it didn't happen :slight_frown:

I have reported this back to Sony for you but I doubt you will hear anything until after the weekend now.

Keep us posted and hang in there :slight_smile:

anwarowais
Explorer

Just to update everyone in the sony community. Sony has not resolved this issue att all. They all practice same behaviours od giving false promises and ignoring your calls and queries.

I have been let down by sony and i will never be buying sony again. The only temporary response was when i wrote here but it did not last for long before they stopped contacting me and ignored all my emails.

What a shame Sony!,

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi @anwarowais

I fully understand you feel you have been let down.

(However please note that I have not been ignoring you.)

I have been chasing this for you since your update on Friday and Sony are in full agreement that you should have been contacted when you were promised.

If it is any consolation to you they are genuinely keen to help you and bring this matter to an end as soon as possible. Sony did not ask the technician to ask you to pay for the part either. They are concerned by this and acknowledge this needs rectifying.

Please be assured that they will be contacting you soon.

I will contact the relevant person tomorrow to see if I can get a date and time for you. 

anwarowais
Explorer

The technician did not ask me to pay for this part. This is a misunderstanding. Sony asked me to buy a part and they reimbursed me for it. This part is wrong and does not do the job. So we have been going on circles. I have told sony that i have given them many chances to rectify the issue and they failed. I want them to refund me my money and come and collect this tv

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

@anwarowais Ahhh ok, unfortunately you didn't make that clear when you said:

"Sorry for delay they have sent a man who does not know how to fit a tv and they have asked me to buy a part which does not fit."

You didn't say that you had actually paid for the part or that they had reimbursed you either.

I think its now best that you wait for Sony to contact you again (you are scheduled a call from them this afternoon and you can discuss the matter further with actual Sony staff.

(We experts do not work for Sony, we just give our free time to try and help.)