Join now - be part of our community!

Browse pages

profile.country.FI.title
Fotoswimmaaja

Browse pages

There are almost 1000 photo pages. When I open a closer view of a picture (or edit my own picture), I can not go back to the same page but the pages are directed to the 1st page. This is pretty annoying because I would like to continue browsing the pictures, now I have to start it from the beginning.
Is this possible to fix it? Similarly, choosing a particular page is impossible. Either I have to start from the beginning or the end. Could this function be improved? Or have not just found the right way to act? :tongue_winking:

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
Owen_G

Hi there,

We're looking into this at the moment, and somebody will be in touch with a response for you soon.

Thanks,

Owen

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi @Fotoswimmaaja :slight_smile:

Does pressing the back button in your browser after looking at an image also

take you to the first page of the gallery?

profile.country.FI.title
Fotoswimmaaja

It does not take. I get back to the previous page. It just seems strange to go back many steps if, for example, I edited some of my own image and can not go back directly to the previous page.

Is it possible sometimes to choose page where you stayed at the previous session?

Fotoswimmaaja

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Ahhh ok.

Clicking 'back' in the browser takes me back, for example, to page 900 if I have been looking at an image

from that page and not back to page 1 of the gallery.

I'm not sure exactly what you mean in your next question. 

Hopefully one of the Community Team will be able to get back to you about this.