Join now - be part of our community!

Bravia Core

profile.country.GB.title
Jerryroyston
Explorer

Bravia Core

Can anybody help please? Got a new Sony Bravia oled XR65A75K and went to use Bravia Core for the first time last night. Selected Spider-Man film but it plays in a foreign language!? Any advice appreciated 

3 REPLIES 3

Hi

I had exactly the same problem, contacted Sony who sent the following:

You can find information about audio and subtitle languages available on each film by opening movie details > expand movie details by pressing “See More” > Scroll to the bottom to see information for your country for the selected movie.
You can change the audio language and subtitles to another language that is available by pausing the movie > press the bottom middle icon on the screen, this will lead you to the audio and subtitle menus.

It worked for me, hope that helps!

profile.country.GB.title
d30a6n24s1c82u42
New

Since purchasing A95K on 24 January 2023 I have had lots of issues.

My first issue was Bravia core kept forgetting my login  for my account 

Second issue with Bravia core app when playing enhancement IMAX movies it was playing in German.

The third issue with Bravia core app I have Sonos 5.1 surround sound which sounds awesome when playing Netflix, etc,  when using Bravia core app sound quality is very poor.

Contacted Bravia core app support team highlighting my concerns with these issues I had mentioned the response from support ream was extremely poor, They still haven’t resolved my issues.

i’m also not that impressed with the Sony support team either they keep passing the buck and don’t want to help me with resolving all my issues.

Finally I cannot understand why my 95K Google TV does not have the capability for automatic updates for your \applications 

profile.country.GB.title
HannahEd01
Community Team

Hey d30a6n24s1c82u42, it is definitely something that you need to follow with the app support. What was their last response?