Join now - be part of our community!

Ireland Sony Reader PRS 650 red .

profile.country.en_IE.title
wiedziem
Visitor

Ireland Sony Reader PRS 650 red .

HI,
Where I can buy in Ireland Sony Reader  PRS 650 but a red one  ?

Thx, Hex

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.en_GB.title
carpetmojo

Sadly , Sony seem to have lifted their foot off the Ereader throttle as far as supplies in the UK at least go.

Waterstones and other previous suppliers have trouble supplying any machines, it seems, and covers etc.. are in even shorter supply.

You could try ringing Sony direct, but whether you'll have any more luck than others on this Forum...........

wiedziem
Visitor

Got an answer from sony today :

Unfortunately, the item you have enquired about (PRS-650) in red is not yet available in Ireland.

However, please check the following website for any further updates regarding this matter.

http://www.sony.ie/section/home

Should you have any further questions or queries regarding this matter, please feel free to reply to this email.

So what's to do now ..wait, or go to Currys or PC World and buy cheaper Kindle ...

polyanthys
Visitor

I have both a Kindle and a PRS650 (red). I fond it handy because some books are only available on one or the other. The down side to all ereaders is if you live overseas you can't buy some books.

carpetmojo

Wonder if they're thinking of bringing out a green one ?

For one day a year only.

Sony know best, after all ............

One of my Irish relatives once put it succinctly, with reference to a defeat by the old enemy at rugby....

" 1,200 years of tyranny and oppression..... AND NOW THIS !! "

wiedziem
Visitor

Don't say that!

Don't even think about it!

I don't like green.... ^^

:smileygrin: :smileygrin: :smileygrin: :smileygrin: