Join now - be part of our community!

how do I get books for my reader

profile.country.en_GB.title
chaniahome
Visitor

how do I get books for my reader

I bought my reader on a trip to the US but as there is no Greek website (where I live) to download books from and Im a Brit I registered using a UK address.

I am not allowed to buy books from WH Smith or the like as my credit card is Greek any advice?

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.en_GB.title
Drumzman
New

Hi chaniahome,

I must admit I'm not too sure on this one, but have you tried Kobo?

http://www.kobobooks.com/

I think this is a US site, but when I visit it it shows everything in GBP currency which I assume it works out based on my IP address.  The bit I don't know is what will happen if you visit the site from I guess a Greek IP address ... but their help pages say that they accept Mastercard and Visa credit cards from outside the US, so if you have either of these then it might be worth a try.:smileyconfused:

Hope this might help anyway.

profile.country.GB.title
PuppyDog
New

Hello

I think this might be caused because you registered yourself with a UK address but your credit card is registered with a Greek address. This raises worries about fraud with internet purchasers.

I would suggest registering again with the WH Smith website but this time use the same Greek address (for you) as the one your credit card is registered with.

Hope this helps

PuppyDog