Join now - be part of our community!

video loaded problems,KD-49X8307C

mariuss1975
Explorer

video loaded problems,KD-49X8307C

hi,what can be i can't watch on opera tvstore dance trippin application,but youtube i can.on browser not work internet tv,writes the video could not be loaded either because of the network failure or because format not supported.but if reset tv to factory settings all app works perfectly.please help,thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

Im going to do my best to answer what I can here - but unfortunately I think there is a language barrier and if you have used Google Translate - it hasnt done a very good job.

The TVs browser does not support Adobe Flash, and hence some video streaming websites will not work.  Flash has been phased out long ago, but many websites continue to use it.

In regards to watching videos - Im assuming your using the video app?  if so, goto Google Play Store and install KODI instead - its a learning curve but it works well.

I dont know anything about a dance app in the opera store. 

Cheers

profile.country.GB.title
royabrown
Enthusiast

@Quinnicus wrote:

Hi there

Im going to do my best to answer what I can here - but unfortunately I think there is a language barrier and if you have used Google Translate - it hasnt done a very good job.

The TVs browser does not support Adobe Flash, and hence some video streaming websites will not work.  Flash has been phased out long ago, but many websites continue to use it.

Microsoft's Bing Translator outperforms Google Translate by a large margin, and is my preferred translation app every time.

i still take care when using it though, to post both the original as well as the translation, for the avoidance of misunderstandings.

Regarding Flash, it hasn't been phased out yet, not by a long chalk; I downloaded the latest Flash updates only last week to my Windows 10 laptop.

Steve Jobs may have deprecated it, and HTML5 be moving away from it, but there's a dance or two in the old dame yet, as mehitabel used to say to archy.

YouView Superuser, but not an employee of YouView, nor retained by them for this purpose. It's purely me speaking
Anonymous
Not applicable

Didnt even know Bing had a translator :grin:  But then again who uses bing 😛   Thanks for the tip though, Ill remember that.

Phased/phasing out, probably my poor choice of words, but you know what i mean - But flash for Android is difficult at best, unless sideloading another browser that has flash built into it.