Abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Jetzt anmelden und Teil der Community werden!

SOUND PROBLEM -> X9305C TV, Subwoofer SWF-BR100

the_bod
Neues Mitglied

SOUND PROBLEM -> X9305C TV, Subwoofer SWF-BR100

Hi, I'm having a problem with the TV <> Wireless subwoofer combination (and from the looks of it many people are having the same problem). I've completed all the installation correctly and the light of the Subwoofer is solid green. Every time I turn off the TV and turn it back on however ALL the sounds comes from the Subwoofer (i.e. no sound come from the TV speakers). The way to fix is it to go in Headphones settings (which is correctly set to Subwoofer), change it to headphones and then back to subwoofer. 

A factory reset seems to solve the problem temporarly. 

Sony... please advise on a permanent solution or update the firmware. This problem has been persisting for a while from the looks of it (see thread in the US community):

https://community.sony.com/t5/4K-Ultra-HD-TV/KD-65X8505C-amp-SWF-BR100-subwoofer-problem/td-p/521124

4 ANTWORTEN 4
brokerzero
Entdecker

I am having The Same Problem !!! SWF-BR 100 with 55X9305C - Need Solutions After The Last Firmware Update in April!!????????? 

profile.country.DE.title
Svenadam
Entdecker

I have the same problem (KD 55 x9305c) !!! Firmware needed !!!! 

Spoiler

profile.country.DE.title
Gluecksbringer1234
Entdecker

Maybe I have found a Solution: Try a complete Factory - Reset! Works fine for me for more than 5 days without any Problems. All other things I have tried have not been working anymore after TV is in Sleep-Mode for some hours and restarted then.

Here is the link to my to-.do-list (it's in German):

https://community.sony.de/t5/fernseher/swf-br100-subwoofer-fehler/td-p/2118723/page/3

kind regards and good luck to all of you!

BadenLXB
Entdecker

A tech from Sony told me to do the following :

DISCONNECT your usb/wifi dongle from your tv

DISCONNECT the power from your subwoofer

Perform a factory reset

After this reset turn your TV off and reconnect your dongle

Restart the TV and pair the sub to the TV ( normally this goes automatic )

The sub should perform like it has to now

IMPORTANT : Apparantly we have to remove the usb/wifi dongle everytime they release a software update to avoid problems with the sub !!!

This makes sense to me because my problems started after a software update with the dongle in place.

Untill now this works for me and i would like all off you guys to let us know if these steps did the trick.

Good luck !!!

Sorry for the language faults