annuleren
Resultaten voor 
Zoek in plaats daarvan naar 
Bedoelde u: 

Word nu lid en maak deel uit van onze community!

Sony OLED AF8 and HDMI 4:4:4, 10 bits, HDR, Windows 10, AMD 5700GPU

profile.country.NL.title
Jordi75
Ontdekker

Sony OLED AF8 and HDMI 4:4:4, 10 bits, HDR, Windows 10, AMD 5700GPU

Hello all,

Who can help me with this?

My setup:

PC: AMD 2600 CPU + AMD 5700 GPU

Monitors: Dell (2X) + Sony AF8

Software: Windows 10 PRO 64 bit NL

AMD drivers: Radeon Adrenalin2020, 20.3.1

I have connected my Sony TV to my PC by HDMI. The cable is a high speed cable and I recently bought it to see if the old cable was causing my problem. It didn't change anything.

The Sony TV should be capable of 4:4:4 + 10bits + HDR. The thing is that when I select my Sony TV in my AMD software it says the TV only supports YCbCr 4:2:0 with 8 bits. It is also impossible to select the HDR option in Windows 10. When I select it Windows just makes the selection undone.

There is no issue with putting my Dell monitors on their highest settings with my AMD software.

Does anyone know what can cause Windows to see my TV as a lower quality TV? All my hardware is powerful enough to support the high settings my TV is capable of so it must be a software thing?

Tags (6)
4 ANTWOORDEN 4
profile.country.IT.title
Marino.Manolo
Genius

https://helpguide.sony.net/tv/faep1/v1/en/04-09_02.html

HDMI signal format
To change the HDMI signal format setting, press the HOME button, then select [Settings] — [External inputs] — [HDMI signal format].

Standard format
Standard HDMI format*1 for normal use.
Enhanced format (HDMI IN 2/3 only)
High-Quality HDMI format*1*2. Set only when using capable devices.
*1 HDR included (HDR models only). HDR models have [HDR mode] in [Settings] — [Display] — [Picture] — [Advanced settings] — [Video options].
*2 4K 60p 4:2:0 10bit, 4:4:4, 4:2:2 etc.

profile.country.NL.title
Jordi75
Ontdekker

No that is not the solution. Forgot to mention I already tried that. Thanks anyway :slight_smile:

profile.country.IT.title
Marino.Manolo
Genius

Are yuo sure that your PC out in Y'CbCr 4:4:4 and not in RGB?

profile.country.NL.title
pa3eia
Expert

Zoals je weet (je oudere posten) is dit het Nederlandse gedeelte van de Sony Community met als voertaal Nederlands.

73's

I don't know everything, just trying to help you!!!
Thanks about the Kudos!!!