annuleren
Resultaten voor 
Zoek in plaats daarvan naar 
Bedoelde u: 

Word nu lid en maak deel uit van onze community!

RM-AV2 + SELP18200 on Nex-VG20

profile.country.NL.title
lacobo
Nieuw

RM-AV2 + SELP18200 on Nex-VG20

If I punt a SELP18200 lens (the new motorized lens from the VG30) on my VG20 and I attach the wired remote RM-AV2 to the A/V port. Will the lens zoom in and out using the remote? 

If that's the case I won't have to part with the VG20 body and only switch the lens. Would make me a happy filmer.

Thanks in advance,

Bert.

1 ANTWOORD 1
profile.country.nl_NL.title
-Tycho-
Ontdekker

Dear lacobo,

Welcome to the Sony Forum. As this is a Dutch language forum, it's preferred you post in Dutch so other users can read the post more easily and help you find a solution. If you'd prefer an English language forum you can find this by changing to the UK site: just click on the country flag on top of the page and select your preferred site.

Kind Regards,

Tycho

Forum moderator

Beste lacobo,

Welkom op het Sony Forum. Dit is een Nederlands-talig forum en het lieft hebben we dan ook dat er in het Nederlands geschreven wordt. Zo kunnen andere gebruikers de vraag makkelijker lezen en hopelijk helpen. Mocht je de liever in het Engels forum gebruiken, kun je dat vinden door naar de GB site te gaan: klik op de vlag aan de top van de pagina en selecteer de site die je nodig hebt.

met vriendelijke groet,

Tycho

Forum Moderator.