Join now - be part of our community!

What would you like to know about Xperia Z2 Tablet?

Johan
Master

What would you like to know about Xperia Z2 Tablet?

Is there something you would like to know about the Xperia Z2 Tablet?

Make a post if there is something that you would like for me to check and I will do my best to help you.

100 REPLIES 100
micphck
Visitor

My Sgp561 Sony Xperia Z2 sold by Verizon first had touch screen registration problems then a hair line Crack appeared, possibly from me tapping forcefully. Are the aftermarket touch screen digitizers for the Sgp511 interchangeable with the Sgp561?
Rickard
Master

@michphck

Sorry to hear about your tablet.

I would not recommend that you try to repair the tablet by yourself or that you use any 3:rd party parts. We can't guarantee any compatibility or functionality with such parts.

I recommend that you contact a service location or your local support team. They should be able to repair it for you.

sandiaz
Visitor

I want to know why Sony sony is such a shame right now and why has Sony messed so baddly with this tablet.

With previous software the screen didnt turn off with the official screen cover, they said they will release a patch and it was never availble in Spain for an unbranded, company free wifi only xperia z2 tablet model.  Five months latter sony comes up with an update to switch to android 5 wich fixes that problem but now it becomes a nightmare to use my z2 tablet to read on bed and roll sideways because it is not possible to lock the screen on portrait mode and the smart rotation feature works like crap.  To worsen things out the quick adjust access panel now appears in the middle and I can no longer use my right thumb to change features quickly.  Lets not forget that in case they have left this menu towards the right side now you have to give one more click for this panel to display the quick adjusts menu, cause its now a submenu.  Oh and no quick mute button either! And volume control works like crap too.

Wont forget to mention that after about 6 months of mild use my original tablet simply died and I had to wait several days to get a refubrished under warranty replacement.  I have always liked sony but from now and on I will never again buy its products for their bad quality and the even worse support they give, and no, I am not clomplaining about stupid sparkles on the background not appearing with the latest update, I am talking about serious issues here wich turn what could be a nice tablet into real trash.  I HATE YOU SONY!

Sc0ttyb0yy
Visitor

what sort of "battery" life should I get with just wifi on, 0% brightness and how long should it take to charge my z2 lte tablet?

I'm running 5.0.2 but waiting for the update to get to me! Slightly_frowning_Face

AlexandreM
Visitor

Hi, do you havê any idea if Sony will implementação the start menu(z4 tablet have) on Z2?
Angelee080486
Visitor

Hi. I noticed that my xperia z2 tablet has a glittery dots on its screen which is visible only if screen is in black. I didn't notice it before. I think it happened after I accidentally dropped it at the height of about 15inches. Do u think something might have happened to the screen?
WillemVermeer
Visitor

Greetings.

I've got a SGP512 running Lollipop and it works just fine.

Just a small question. On the Homescreen there's this "ribbon" (?) with icons for Mail, Calendar, Camera etc. This "ribbon" doesn't shift if I move from Homescreen to another screen.

Now, one of those icons looks like a composite of 4 smaller ones: Chrome, Gmail, Google+ and Maps. If I try to remove it by dragging it to the trashcan, up pops a warning that "This folder contains items. Delete Folder?" and so I "Cancel".

What Folder is it talking about and what items are in it? What do I loose if I hit "Delete"?

I just want to remove the icon to replace it with another one.

Willem Vermeer

Charthil
Visitor

Hallo ich würde gerne wissen wie ich die Auto wake up Funktion einstellen kann mein flipcase mit Magnet soll dies möglich machen aber leider finde ich die Einstellung nicht 

Besten Dank für eine Info 

Startup in loop, no app-screen.

After factory-reset again some problem.

Please help!

Michiel

NL- Bilthoven

Billevans
Visitor

Hi everyone M'y tablette (6 montés old, second hand) has  lost its little cover for sd and sim cards. Although i haven't lost it,i just never was able to put it back. And now the inside bar with the little bowl is really twisted.  i don't know if i can rescue it or if i should buy a New one but i'd like to know how to put It back inside to get à real waterproof tablet. And the same for the usb plugin' which surely needs to be changed since it doesn’t close safely (always somme space which i'm not ready to test)

Thanks everyone for sharing any expérience about it