Join now - be part of our community!

What would you like to know about Xperia Z2 Tablet?

Johan
Master

What would you like to know about Xperia Z2 Tablet?

Is there something you would like to know about the Xperia Z2 Tablet?

Make a post if there is something that you would like for me to check and I will do my best to help you.

100 REPLIES 100
Michalok
Visitor

As always grateful for your clear answer Gift

Michalok
Visitor

OK,  way over my head... 

This is way to ridiculous,  I am trading this tablet for Ipad air 2... 

Never ever a Sony tablet again in my life 

Thommo
Genius

Just connect your tablet via USB to your Pc then open computer and right click the tablet icon then left click Network configuration - You maybe asked on your tablet to allow an RSA key so tap yes then it should auto configure itself or you do this via Pc Companion and select connection type and select wifi then follow the guide

micholus
Visitor

@DeGraaff wrote:

Every tablet has an IMEI number; for this one: http://userguide.sonymobile.com/referrer.php?region=us&product=xperia-z2-tablet#!IMEI-number.html

That is not true. Only those tablets that support mobile phone service have IMEI. Xperia Z2 WIFI model does not have IMEI.

Kahiau4life
Visitor

I just received my Xperia Z2 Tablet, Model: SGP561.  

I can't find the FM Radio in the "ALL" apps section.  Can someone tell me how to find it or where to get the app?  

The other question is... Do you know if the ANT+ works with Garmin products?  Like would I be able to upload directly from my XT310?  

Thank you in advance!

Kahiau4life
Visitor

Is it possible to rid my Xperia Z2 Tablet from it's Verizon branding?

Thanks in advance!

Hoejfeldt
Visitor

What is the recommended enviromental operating temperature for this machine? Would be nice to know if its safe to use it outside in greenland.. Cant find the specs for this anywhere.

micholus
Visitor

@Kahiau4life wrote:

Is it possible to rid my Xperia Z2 Tablet from it's Verizon branding?

Thanks in advance!

Yes it is.

micphck
Visitor

Hi Johan, my Sgp561 Sony Xperia Z2 sold by Verizon first had touch screen registration problems then a hair line Crack appeared, possibly from me tapping forcefully. Are the aftermarket touch screen digitizers for the Sgp511 interchangeable with the Sgp561?
micphck
Visitor

Moderators if you have read my post and don't know the answer or can point me in the right direction for the answer. Please reply "