Join now - be part of our community!

What would you like to know about Xperia Z2 Tablet?

Johan
Master

What would you like to know about Xperia Z2 Tablet?

Is there something you would like to know about the Xperia Z2 Tablet?

Make a post if there is something that you would like for me to check and I will do my best to help you.

100 REPLIES 100
SierraRed
Visitor

When are you going to add multi-user settings?  This is a huge flaw, and I will probably return my Z2 if it is not going to be fixed.

MauricePhoenix
Visitor

Hi I purchased XPERIA-Z2-TABLET (wifi only) at singapore on April 22nd at funan sony center...then bring back to indonesia...Since in Indonesia there are no update till now regarding the OS...the touch screen issue still exist...not long after like 1week ago I spot lots of dead pixel on my xperia-z2-tablet. Tried to go to official sony repair at my country, but they can't repair it since it's still pretty rare in Indonesia and they don't have the spare part to do so also. Now i have plan to go to singapore just to get this fixed...my question is how many days it takes to repair it...Since I can't stay there for long, incase I have to leave it. Is it possible to have sony to send back to indonesia?If can't, can I get it back when I go to singapore again say like 4-6months? I have no friend there who I can ask for help.Oh...I did try to register the warranty on the Web but no use. It says my serial no is wrong...it really stress me out...

Please help me

gabitasev
Visitor

when will the Sony BKC50 Bluetooth Keyboard with Tablet Cover Stand be available or a similar one

Markus5
Visitor

Does the Z2 Tablet ( 16GB Wifi version) support any USB2Ethernet Adapter  (using a USB OTG cable) ?

I assume the android kernel has built-in support for some of the chipsets. 

And if so, what about the "surrounding software" ..will the tablet start a DHCP client if i connect it to a network ?

Will it show a "network-icon" in the status bar ( right besides the wifi-icon)

Or will there even show up a "Network Configuration"  Item ?

I own a Xperia Z1 Compact Phone and there, both of the adapters i own work without problems.

SergioPL1
Contributor

I tried Dell Gigabit ethernet adapter based on Realtek chip but it didn't work on Z1 & Z2 Tablet so I assume that it's the one that isn't supported by Android kernel.

saad123
Visitor

While trying to update my tablet last night I got an error saying that the update failed and try again. But soon after that the tablet turned off and it didn't come on again. I have tried resetting it manually and by using the PC companion. None of the methods have worked and my device wont't turn on at all. I have tried both trying to reset it by pressing the volume up and power button and by pressing the volume down button while connecting it to the computer with the PC companion on in the repair mode.

What should I do now ?

kaz786
Visitor

How do I transfer data from my xperia Z phone to Xperia Z2 Tablet without a need of a PC

Karrie
Visitor

May I find out how to install adobe flash player on my Z2 tablet?

profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

Android does not support flash player anymore.

alexdon
kimberlyrules
Visitor

I have never been so displeased with anything like my tablet it don't connect to wifi jumps in and out It won't start up right several times, one time I needed to put in my charger tho it was full to start. Now I logged off and thought I would like to download Skype when I opened the tablet it was completely stuck just a "emergency calls only" (I don't gave a sim card in it for the moment) I have power off several times it won't change now I'm really tired of this tablet. Why can't you REBOOT just power off? Like now I can't solve this at all and I don't understand how it can be like this. I have just bought it through my mobile provider (I'm a Samsung user otherwise and was interested in a Galaxy tab but the salesman talked so good about this so I changed my mind) I haven't been happy from the start. Now with this latest I had it. I read you can't change to f example to Galaxy if you have opened it. How should I know that I wouldn't like this at all. I hardly used it because of this. The camera is also bad and it shouldn't be. I've had a friend looking at the pictures and films I did and he said it shouldn't be like that. So maybe there's something not right with it. We say in Sweden "a Monday example " when something isn't right.
The locked screen whst is that? And why doesn't it change? The wifi is very bad on it. I have wifi on my Note s3 nothing like that.
I'm confused and angry I gad it a week and are not satisfied and I really tried to learn it. I've only used it for watching Netflix and other so called streaming. And that was not what I was going to use it for. I'm an Activist and would like to use it for updates and my usual fast way of updating doesn't work with Sony there's also some clips that are not possible to upload with Sony but it's possible with my Note. It's nothing wrong with these clips but I cannot keep jumping back and forth between Note and Sony so I've continued to use my Note for updates.
Maybe I have a "Monday example " I don't know but Now it won't work it's not possible to tap into the menu and it doesn't help to switch power of .