Join now - be part of our community!

What would you like to know about Xperia Z2 Tablet?

Johan
Master

What would you like to know about Xperia Z2 Tablet?

Is there something you would like to know about the Xperia Z2 Tablet?

Make a post if there is something that you would like for me to check and I will do my best to help you.

100 REPLIES 100
BrianBoru
Visitor

If there is no stylus support, why does the Sony Xperia Z2 Table White Paper list "Stylus" as one of the Design Features??

There was also a Sony presentation which cited a stylus for both the Xperia Z2 phone and tablet.

So, when will Sony follow through on this promised feature???

thansen
Visitor

Hi.

I have just bought a brand new Experia Tablet Z2 and I can´t activate ANT+. Can you help me?

Is there anyone from Sony who are in this forum at all these days?

To me it seems like it´s presently what one would call 100% user driven....

trtami_sgp521
Visitor

I am disappointed LTE version. There is no option multi user account - this option must be, otherwise it is worthless big phone 

James_uk2014
Visitor

I'd like to know when your going to fix the touch screen issue lots of people are getting?

Im on fw .402, when can we expect an update to fix this, it makes the tablet very hard to use.

profile.country.en_GB.title
Nilkin
New

I wanted to register my Sony xperia z2 tablet on xperia care website but when I try it asks for IMEI device ID but my tablet does not have this code?  So how do I register my device?? 

wy
Visitor

Does anyone face the same problem as me? I tried with two brand new SGP511 SONY Z2 tablet and both exhibit same problem. Looks like it's a design issue.

The touch screen became erratic and not responsive on several occasions and I noticed it was when it's placed in a cold room about 21 degree C or when plug into a USB power that has 500mA rating 

This cause the pattern login fails and unit was lock out.

aizuddin
Visitor

Is there responsiveness touch screen compatible for pencil or pen???

arti_techstuff
Visitor

Hey.. I am looking for sony z2 tablet, 16gb wifi version but am unable to find anywhere in Abu Dhabi or Dubai, UAE. I also want to buy the bkb10 with cover for the keyboard or even for the tablet included, bkc50. Can anyone please tell where I can get it and soon?? I leave Abu Dhabi in less than two weeks and would like to purchase my tablet before I go... I tried calling the sony here but have been unable to get in touch with them...

Thank You so much..