Join now - be part of our community!

What would you like to know about Xperia Z2 Tablet?

Johan
Master

What would you like to know about Xperia Z2 Tablet?

Is there something you would like to know about the Xperia Z2 Tablet?

Make a post if there is something that you would like for me to check and I will do my best to help you.

100 REPLIES 100
GCW
Visitor

2 things:

1) There were rumours and even slides from Sony presentations that the Z2 Tablet would support active stylus.  Is this true?

2) When is the Z2 Tablet coming to Canada?

GCW
Visitor

Boo.  That is extremely disappointing.

profile.country.BE.title
Sharat-ShaZ
New

I have placed an order for Tablet Z2 lastweek and it's not yet processed. When can I confirm if it arrives on 16th?

regards,
Sharat S

profile.country.BE.title
Sharat-ShaZ
New

By the way, why is the head phone jack below which will be problem when we place it with the keyborad cover??

tasanhalas
Visitor

I'd really like to now about the stylus, active or at least passive but with a fine, pointy point, so as to be able to take notes with in on the tablet

Jai23
Visitor

I have the device and using a passive stylus doesn't work very well as the touch resoloution is appalling (and there a still software bugs witht the sensitivity). If you want to take notes I would recommend you consider a different table unless they release an active stylus.

Why does the LTE version of the Z2 tablet NOT support multiple user profiles? 

Will this be fixed in the next software release? 

The way I see it this is a fundamental flaw.. .

Not to mention that the same feature is present in the non-LTE version of the same tablet!

Dracul
Visitor

I like to know when the screen touch problems will be solved. I'm about to return the device!
SwitchTrix
Visitor
Smil
Visitor

I would like to know, why the LTE version does not have the possiblility to add multiple users, when the WIFI version has .

This is a MAJOR drop back for me. I really liked teh tablet, but multiple users are more important then LTE - so unless there is a chance it get fixed - I will deliver it back within my 14 days return right 😞