Join now - be part of our community!

What would you like to know about Xperia Z2 Tablet?

Johan
Master

What would you like to know about Xperia Z2 Tablet?

Is there something you would like to know about the Xperia Z2 Tablet?

Make a post if there is something that you would like for me to check and I will do my best to help you.

100 REPLIES 100
profile.country.en_GB.title
dweaver1

I'm in the UK & have pre-ordered - I would like to know when I'll get it...
stuzyk1
Visitor

thanks

zaim7890

Mines been dispatched today, ordered through Sony.co.uk on the day it was announced.

dweaver1

Rather unimpressed - we're asked if there is anything we'd like to know - but don't actually get an answer....
Johan
Master

@Dean_Weaver wrote:
Rather unimpressed - we're asked if there is anything we'd like to know - but don't actually get an answer....

Sorry for the long response time.

I suggest that you contact your local support team for questions regarding price, release and orders.

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/contact-info/

Johan
Master

@Darkbarly wrote:

MP4; Will it play 1080p 60 fps files from the Sony action cam? I have read the Experia Z2 whitepaper but it does not specify 30 or 60fps?

I don't know at the moment. I will have to test this out as soon as I get my hands on a 1080p 60 fps video file.

Johan
Master

@TwinflyDSW wrote:

Hi, Johan. In regards to the VOD platforms,  Google Play Movies (GPM) and Videos unlimited (VU). Will they both allow viewing of purchased content in HD, when viewed on the Z2?

Good question. I will have to check that. I'll get back to you as soon as I know.

bengrendon
Explorer

I am still awaiting any sort of information regarding the shipping of my preorder from here. It started to ship two day ago by all accounts we have we not received ours yet?

also customer support is next too useless with regard to this matter and they passed my enquiry onto another team who are meant to be getting I touch that was on Friday still nothing.

Come on Sony expect better CS than this.:smileysad:

dweaver1

My experience with 'support' is similar to bengrendon - when I contacted them (when I first saw these 'available' articles), they took my order number, postcode etc. BUT never even replied.....

What's going on  ?????????????

Johan
Master

@Darkbarly wrote:

MP4; Will it play 1080p 60 fps files from the Sony action cam? I have read the Experia Z2 whitepaper but it does not specify 30 or 60fps?

Xperia Z2 Tablet has capability to decode H.264 1920x1080/up to 120fps, High Profile.

And frame rate is determined by duration on each frame. Therefore if the mp4 has 30fps, it can play 30fps and also it can play 60fps.