Join now - be part of our community!

What would you like to know about Xperia Z2 Tablet?

Johan
Master

What would you like to know about Xperia Z2 Tablet?

Is there something you would like to know about the Xperia Z2 Tablet?

Make a post if there is something that you would like for me to check and I will do my best to help you.

100 REPLIES 100
ameliaislanded
Visitor

hi there.  i would like to know if you have a fairly firm date as to when in march the z2 tablet will be available at places like amazon, what selling price we might anticipate, and what that might do to the selling price of the z1 (assuming that many will/can be in the pipeline).  i;m ready to buy something now and want to get an idea of timing and price.  thx a lot.  ed

stuzyk1
Visitor

hi

Can anybody confirm if the xperia z2 has an IR blaster as some reviews say it has an IR blaster along the top but i cant find conformation on any sony spec.

Thanks

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi,

the Xperia Tablet Z2 has a similar universal remote that the Z had which enables you to control devices using IR..

Z2.JPG

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi ameliaislanded,

I don't know the region you live in but here is a guide to the sort of prices Sony are selling the tablet Z2 for in Europe..

Z2 prices.JPG

It's worth noting that you may find the Tablet Z2 is available at a cheaper price through other online retailers..

QT17
Visitor

I wonder how well one will be able to take notes with the Z2 Tablet. Will you be able to use the "pen-mode" like in the ultra? I would prefer a thin-tip stylus with good accuracy. 

Johan
Master

@ameliaislanded wrote:

hi there.  i would like to know if you have a fairly firm date as to when in march the z2 tablet will be available at places like amazon, what selling price we might anticipate, and what that might do to the selling price of the z1 (assuming that many will/can be in the pipeline).  i;m ready to buy something now and want to get an idea of timing and price.  thx a lot.  ed

The release date will probably differ from country to country so I suggest that you stay tuned with your local retailers and support team.

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/contact-info/

Johan
Master

@QT17 wrote:

I wonder how well one will be able to take notes with the Z2 Tablet. Will you be able to use the "pen-mode" like in the ultra? I would prefer a thin-tip stylus with good accuracy. 

The Xperia Z2 Tablet has no dedicated pen-mode like Xperia Z ultra.

Darkbarly
Visitor

MP4; Will it play 1080p 60 fps files from the Sony action cam? I have read the Experia Z2 whitepaper but it does not specify 30 or 60fps?

TwinflyDSW
Visitor

Hi, Johan. In regards to the VOD platforms,  Google Play Movies (GPM) and Videos unlimited (VU). Will they both allow viewing of purchased content in HD, when viewed on the Z2?