Who Me Too'd this topic

profile.country.GB.title
Blade090975
Explorer

Ps5 console repair

I sent my 2 month old ps5 off to Sony for repair due to a faulty disc drive, was received by their screening centre on 8th Nov 2021, website states it can take up to 15 days to repair or replace. It’s now 9th January 2022 and still not had a repair or replacement. After many frustrating calls to PlayStation support they do not know what happened to the console after it was received at the screening centre. At the beginning of Dec a supervisor told me to call back by 14th Dec and if they still haven’t found it they will consider it lost in transit and replace it, I called back on that day and they refused to replace it saying they still haven’t heard back from the screening centre and I’m just to wait, so I called trading standards and they said Sony entered a verbal contract when they promised to replace it by 14th Dec. I still don’t have my console and feeling very stressed and desperate about this whole process, how can such a huge company treat me this way, I can’t call PlayStation support anymore as they said it’s been passed to a higher department to deal with, that was on 29th December, it’s now Jan 2022 and I’ve heard nothing, please please please can someone help me 

Who Me Too'd this topic