Who Me Too'd this topic

profile.country.GB.title
Mango-Biche
New

Replacement LCD Screen - Sony Alpha a350

Greetings from the balmy tropics.. I've asked Sony for a list of UK companies who stock parts for Sony Cameras, and I'm specifically looking for a replacement LCD screen for the Alpha a350. I was rather bemused when, instead of the information I requested, the support team 'invited' me to fill in an online booking form to send my camera in for repair! Thanks Sony, but that's emphatically NOT what I asked for! I'm perfect capable of changing the screen myself! The camera isn't under guarantee, unless Sony quietly upped the guarantee period to five years! While there is a 'recomended' supplier for Sony camera parts, the don't have the LCD screen, which let's face it is a 'consumable' if you take the camera outdoors; and worse still, they seem to be primarily stockists of Nikon parts! Now to the help! Can anybody on the forum connect me with a UK based company who does keep stock of Sony Alpha parts? I'd be greatly indebted as apart from the Far East suppliers on eBay who only stock the OEM parts from AUO, I've literally run out of alternatives! Cheers to all Mango Biche
Who Me Too'd this topic