Who Me Too'd this solution

profile.country.GB.title
Themikatron

FINALLY GOT A REFUND CREDITED TO MY ACCOUNT ON ORDER PLACED ON 19/12/2013

WROTE THIS EMAIL TO SONY OUTLET SALES TEAM

hello XXXXXXXX

i see from my credit card statement that my account has finally been refunded

02/01/2014 03/01/2014 SONY-CENTRES.CO.UK   £296.01 

I have to say that dealing with the sony outlet team has been a deeply frustrating and curious experience and there have been countless errors made on this order as you are well aware and i have spent time chasing this order day after day after day.

After this experience i doubt very much whether i will ever use the service again.

In the end i purchased a refurbished vario sonar lens from ebay (refurbished) for 270 pounds and it arrived the next day and it looks brand new. I was so pleased with this i went out and purchased a 30mm macro lens with the same company for 99 pounds - again - next day delivery - brand new but no box. 

I would have preferred to have given this money to sony as i enjoy your products.

all in this fiasco has cost your company 370 pounds plus the delivery charges - scale that up to other customers that have gone elsewhere and i've no doubt your sales team is costing sony rather a lot of money

Any way, hope you have a good year and you are able to make improvements to the service as i fear other customers like myself with be put off and take business elsewhere.
 XXXX XXXXXX

View solution in original post

Who Me Too'd this solution