Join now - be part of our community!

WF-1000XM4 Replacement Ear Tips

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
Jalapeno22
Explorer

WF-1000XM4 Replacement Ear Tips

Good afternoon guys,

Just wondered if anyone knew how to obtain some replacement ear tips for the WF-1000XM4 headphones. Mine are starting to deteriorate from use. I follow the instructions regarding cleaning them and always keep my headphones in their charging case when not in use. I accept the face that the tips are delicate and won’t last forever. But I am having difficulty in tracking down anywhere that stock replacements. Any ideas when I can get some replacements. I mean official Sony ones, I know there are some 3rd party ones available online. Thanks for your help.

15 REPLIES 15
profile.country.GB.title
KillingJoke1
Explorer

Yes i have a similar problem got hold of the help at sony they told me the number 

i have looked round i cannot find any in the UK and absolutely ridiculously expensive 

does anybody know where i can buy a set of large tips at a reasonable cost 

i am going to get in contact with Sony again and put my views across 

find it crazy after a year they slip out of my ears and dont hold any grip and have to pay £50 for one large ear piece so £100 for a pair of pence earbuds 

i have tried other brands they only last a month before loosing grip and have to be replaced 

the sony ones are the best at noise cancellation but not paying £100 for a set 

profile.country.GB.title
Elodin

Hi @KillingJoke1 You can find them available for purchase with a lower price here, as well as here, just make sure to contact them first, and they will be able to provide you with a local retailer where you can purchase it from. I hope this helps.

profile.country.GB.title
Hadi.bahar

Dear friend, this is completely a matter of luck, one of my earrings fell into the water channel, it took me ten minutes to save it, but it works without the slightest problem.

Hadisonyxperia1
profile.country.GB.title
Hadi.bahar

Dear friend, be patient and try more, you will understand how to put it in your ears, after two years, I am now with 1000Mx3 I was relieved

Hadisonyxperia1
profile.country.GB.title
nigreav
Explorer

Thanks but this is a dead link now - do you know if they are still available?

profile.country.GB.title
Elodin

Hi @nigreav , I think they are currently out of stock at yourItdelivered, but you can also try and purchase them from online stores here, if no luck, you'll need to contact Sony support directly and they would be able to help here.